It takes courage to get help, whether you are seeking therapy for the first time, returning, or looking for a new therapist, you are right where you need to be if you:
- are experiencing anxiety, fear, worry;
- lack self-confidence, feel alone, or have no energy to do anything;
- are experiencing conflictual or unfulfilling relationships;
- are tired caring for others;
- have experienced a death, lost a job, or are in transition;
- feel like you need more direction or guidance in your life; or
- are ready to change behaviors live more authentically.
Regardless of what bought you here, I'm glad you are here!
I am a caring and compassionate therapist with over 20 years of experience helping Black women of all ages, faiths, and sexualities relieve anxiety and depression; heal childhood and relationship wounds; navigate grief and life transitions, increase self-awareness, improve self-esteem; and gain more tools for coping with life's challenges.
I specialize in trauma, grief, and helping clients explore personal and professional identities, sexuality, relationships, faith and spirituality.
I am engaging, collaborative, and directive if needed. I will patiently meet you where you are at this season of life while drawing on a variety of counseling theories like EMDR, CBT, DBT, and Internal Family Systems (IFS) to help you find relief and experience the life and relationships you desire.
I am virtual only, so please call or email me for a brief complimentary consultation, so I can learn more about how I can help. I look forward to hearing from you!