Welcome to my profile! If you're considering therapy, you may feel that you're not quite living up to your potential, not finding the connection you want in relationships, or generally feeling stuck, anxious, or frustrated without fully understanding why. Feelings like these are more common than you think, and therapy can help you move forward with more self-awareness and confidence.
My approach combines psychodynamic (talk) therapy with the Internal Family Systems (IFS) method, and I'm a Certified IFS Therapist. We might be a good fit if you want help with:
- Setting healthy boundaries
- Clarifying your needs in relationship
- Navigating life after loss
- Building resilience to shame, rejection, and criticism, or your own inner critic
- Supporting changes that increase self-esteem, autonomy, and confidence
- Reflecting on issues of identity, purpose, and meaning
Contact me for a free 15-minute phone consultation, or visit my website to learn more about me and my approach: www.sitwithshirin.com.