Therapy is about being in a safe and nonjudgmental space that will consist of addressing these concerns. I will be here to support and to guide you with identifying/utilizing coping skills.
Therapy has the potential to:
• Encourage you to verbalize your feelings in a safe space
• Begin the process of healing from past trauma
• Learn how to set boundaries
• Learn how to love yourself
• Identify, practice, and prioritize self-care
• Have an awareness of your identity and your strengths
It is important to realize that healing is a process that is not to be rushed but rather learning how to cope with life experiences and trauma.
I am a Licensed Professional Counselor in the state of New Jersey with ten years’ experience as working in the field of Mental Health. I provide virtual therapy services to teenage girls and women. I provide individual and family therapy services. I specialize in areas such as trauma, life transitions, depression, and anxiety.