Struggling with anxiety and/or depression? Were feelings "not allowed" growing up and have a hard time managing them today? Are you always the "responsible one" putting others' needs ahead of your own? Feel disconnected from your purpose? Do you have a hard time trusting others- even yourself at times? Find yourself constantly seeking others' approval? Struggle with perfectionism and imposter syndrome? Is unresolved trauma negatively impacting your life but have no idea how to start your healing journey? Have a significant loss and feeling alone & misunderstood on your grief journey?
If you can relate to any of these experiences, you've come to the right place.
My practice is a good fit if you're ready to:
- Set and maintain better boundaries
- Heal trauma and childhood wounds
- Stop self-criticism
- Make your health and self-care a priority
- Create better work-life balance and stop people-pleasing habits
- Learn to communicate with clarity and confidence
- Stop engaging in painful relationship patterns
- Recover from anxiety and feel more calm
- Find more meaning and purpose in life
I'm committed to providing a safe, non-judgmental space where you can heal your deepest wounds, uncover and discard negative beliefs sabotaging your life, and stop the coping habits that no longer serve you.
My therapeutic approach is custom-tailored to align with your strengths, values, personality, and goals. Our work together strengthens your self-awareness and self-esteem; heals negative, limiting beliefs; reprioritizes your feelings and needs; and sets your life on a course that aligns with your highest potential.