Tired of being the "responsible one"? Constantly feeling judged while being your own worst critic? Struggling with anxiety? Feeling stuck in the same relationship ruts? Do you have unresolved trauma and no idea how to start addressing it? Trying to keep your peace AND your job in a hostile workplace?
If any of these issues sound familiar, I may be the therapist for you. As a highly-trained relationship and anxiety/trauma therapist, I help clients address their problems from the root and provide practical tools and insights for true, lasting change.
My therapy practice is ideal for individuals who want to:
- Have healthier, balanced relationships
- Address how their childhood wounds Impact life today
- Manage their emotions better
- Recover from traumatic events and relationships
- Treat panic and anxiety
- Heal physical symptoms tied to emotions and mindsets
- Live with more purpose and passion... and so much more!
Clients often say that therapy with me is the deep, transformational work they've been wanting to do for some time. I'm committed to providing a safe, secure place for your personal growth.