Licensed Clinical Psychologist •
Trauma-Informed • Strengths-Based
• I am committed to seeing my clients as whole people and honoring all of the unique factors that make up their identities.
• When I’m working with children, adolescents, and adults, I use a trauma-informed, strengths-based approach. I am a nationally-certified Trauma-Focused Cognitive Behavioral Therapist and have been intensively-trained in Dialectical Behavior Therapy.
• I work to create a warm, nonjudgmental space where clients can have honest conversations about their challenges and discover their strengths.
• I believe that everyone can benefit from therapy—whether you’re looking for help navigating life’s challenges, improving your relationships, confronting unhelpful habits, or pursuing personal growth.
• I welcome the chance to tailor treatment to meet your specific needs while incorporating approaches supported by research.
• See my contact information below for more information and to decide if we might be a good fit for each other.