Are you a modern black woman who wants to learn how to:
- Create and maintain boundaries?
- Have more bandwidth to take care of yourself?
- Put an end to the exhaustion that results from the constant giving to family and friends?
Or are you a couple who wants to:
- Optimize your communication with your partner
- Intentionally manage conflict
- Understand how to love each other better
- Make the next few years better than the last
Hope Psychotherapy is here to help. We specialize in helping the modern black woman and her family system manage and process feelings related to anxiety, grief, hopelessness and disconnection using a psychodynamic approach and Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT). Certified in the Gottman Method, we work with couples at all stages of their relationship to reconnect and build tools to support their relationship for a lifetime.
Call Danielle Boucree MSW, LCSW-C, MBA if you are looking for a therapist who:
- Meets clients where they are in their growth journey
- Understands your challenges with compassion
- Will give you the tools to become self-sufficient in managing your life and relationships